Who We Are
SEER Interactive was founded in 2002 as a one-person search firm but our roots go back much further. Our team brings a wealth of knowledge that collectively spans decades of Paid Search, SEO and Analytics experience. We are marketers that focus on overall strategy. While we are lovers of search, we believe there is more to marketing than only SEO, PPC and Analytics. You can learn more about our opinion of the future of search here.
SEER’s talented team has grown to be over 90 employees, and with offices in both Philadelphia and San Diego, we’re definitely not slowing down! Named one of the Best Places to Work in Philadelphia and recognized by Philadelphia Magazine as one of Philly’s Leading Start-ups, we’re known for our culture. We hire the BEST from coast to coast, and our people are our greatest asset.
You’re resourceful and looking for a challenge. We’re innovators within digital marketing with hustle, smarts and the track record to boot. Could this be love?
You will work on multiple client projects assisting Account Mangers and helping to give the “hands on” personal touch to projects SEER is known for. This person would be expected to be able to translate changes in the SEO landscape to Account Managers, the team and clients.
In a nutshell, here’s some of the cool stuff you’ll do:
- Support SEO Account Managers in driving success for all clients through:
- Conducting complete technical site audits
- Keyword research, content creation and link building
- Develop and analyze weekly and monthly reports across multiple clients
- Assist in the development of presentations to clients communicating SEO strategy, results and industry changes
- Continual knowledge development (research) of market and industry and sharing knowledge with SEER Interactive team and clients
- Contribute to the SEER Interactive blog and industry forms on a regular basis
- Obsess about results. We expect you to stay on top of the impact of your work and your client goals and proactively communicate with Account Managers ideas for new tests, areas for improvement, potential issues affecting the clients’ industry…and more
- 1-3 years of experience in SEO
- Broad range of all SEO skills (keyword research, technical audits, etc.)
- VERY organized and great at managing deadlines
- Comfortable playing execution roles, as well as driving strategy
- Strong in Google Analytics/Omniture
- Experienced at managing client relationships
- Ability to measure the effectiveness of strategy (rankings, traffic, conversions) on client goals
- Excellent written, interpersonal, communication and public speaking/presentation skills
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel (pivot tables a must)
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced, open, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience in Local/Video/Feed optimization
- International SEO experience
**We are hiring for this position in both our Philadelphia, PA and San Diego, CA offices!